1. Building Survey or Topographical Survey
A fully measured up survey of your house or plot of land, these plans are what will be used to work on to create Feasibility Studies and Design Concepts.
2. Feasibility Studies, Design Concepts & Pre - Application Discussions
• Work with you to create options that meet your criteria and conform to regulations.
• Prepare and present Design Concept for preliminary review and approval.
• Preparation and submission of pre application enquiry
3. Submission of Planning Application
The Design Concept is more developed and drawn from the approved preliminary concept presented in Stage 2. A fully prepared planning application and/or listed building consent including liaison with the local authority.
4. Building Regulations
Once planning permission is granted, your plans will be needed to be approved by Building Control. This will require more construction detail and further drawings.
5. Construction Drawings
Further detail and construction information will be added to drawings to ensure builders are given all the necessary information to make construction run smoothly.
Sending out drawings to 3 or more builders/contractors for quotes and handling queries.
Pre-construction meeting to discuss any issues which may arise, signing of contracts, overseeing the build with regular site meetings up to handover and close out.
If you are unfamiliar with the construction process, here is a guide to what Archidite can help you at each stage.